| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waimate in February is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 49.9mm (2in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 14:36 long with an average length of 14:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Waimate February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Waimate, New Zealand
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Waimate:
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.8 kms (29.1 miles) NNW
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 36.4 kms (22.6 miles) NNW
- Foxdown, New Zealand - 29.7 kms (18.5 miles) NNW
- Hunter, Sodwall, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) N
- Lake Waitaki, New Zealand - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) W
- Melford Hills, New Zealand - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) W
- Kauru, The Dasher, New Zealand - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) SSW