| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waimate in September is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 34.1mm (1.3in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 12:39 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Waimate September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Waimate, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Waimate:
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.8 kms (29.1 miles) NNW
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 36.4 kms (22.6 miles) NNW
- Foxdown, New Zealand - 29.7 kms (18.5 miles) NNW
- Hunter, Sodwall, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) N
- Lake Waitaki, New Zealand - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) W
- Melford Hills, New Zealand - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) W
- Kauru, The Dasher, New Zealand - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) SSW