Average Temperatures in Waimate, New Zealand
- The average annual temperature in Waimate, New Zealand is quite mild at 11.5 degrees Celsius (52.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Average monthly temperatures have a variation of 10.1 °C (18.2°F) which is a low range.
- January is the hottest month (very mild) with a mean temperature of 16.3 degrees Celsius (61.34 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coldest month (cool) with a mean temperature of 6.2 degrees Celsius (43.16 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Waimate
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Waimate Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Waimate
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.8 kms (29.1 miles) NNW
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 36.4 kms (22.6 miles) NNW
- Foxdown, New Zealand - 29.7 kms (18.5 miles) NNW
- Hunter, Sodwall, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) N
- Lake Waitaki, New Zealand - 50.4 kms (31.3 miles) W
- Melford Hills, New Zealand - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) W
- Kauru, The Dasher, New Zealand - 58.4 kms (36.3 miles) SSW